After a brisk morning walk uphill, we finally made it to Honey Honey Cafe & Crepery. We arrived at 8:30a but the line was out the door. I would say arriving earlier would be even better. Social Media has really made this place extremely popular. A wide variety of breakfast options is available, so it was really difficult to make a selection. We decided on the Crab Cake Benedict.
Within five minutes of ordering, we were eating a hot delicious breakfast. The crab cake was absolutely divine and the freshly squeezed OJ very sweet. By the time we had this meal, we had learned our lesson and shared this dish. Doing that made it a perfect portion size so you weren’t miserable walking around the City By The Bay.
- Bring your patience when standing in the long line.
- While it did take a while to order, the food came out surprisingly very quickly.
- We really enjoyed the laid back atmosphere.
- The staff do a great job keeping things moving.
- I would visit Honey Honey Cafe & Crepery again on my next trip to San Francisco.
Have you eaten at Honey, Honey Cafe & Crepery? Share your visit with me in the comments below!