Our trip was so spectacular and everyone involved did such a great job helping us organize and plan, I wanted to put together a Peru Travel Guide sharing every stop along the way.
All About Lima
- Day 1: Fly Avianca, an incredible airline From Miami To Lima, Peru. Free movies & Wi-Fi are offered.
- Day 2-3: Two Days In Lima, Peru – City Tour – The architecture and churches are amazing!
- Sangucheria The Chinito – Best Chicharrón Sandwiches In Lima.
- Isolina Taberna Peruana
- Manolo’s – Famous for the churros.
- Restaurant Huaca Pucllana– Upscale restaurant overlooking ancient ruins.
Guide To Machu Picchu
- 10-Day Packing Guide For Machu Picchu, Peru
- Peruvian Rail – Riding the VistaDome Train was so much fun!
- Ruinas Travel – The best travel agency in Cusco
- Day 4: Top Five Ruins To See In Cusco – The Imperial City
- Day 5: Inti Raymi – Festival Of The Sun
- Day 6: Sacred Valley Tour
- Day 6: Peruvian Rail To Aguas Calientes
- Day 7: Machu Picchu
- Day 8: Maras Salt Mines / Moray
- Day 9: Fly Back To Lima
- Day 10: Fly Back To Miami
Have you been to Peru? Share your visit with me in the comments below!