I loved staying at the El Pardo DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel In Lima, Peru, and this hotel review definitely reflects that. Located a 30 heart-stopping minutes from Lima Airport, and I don’t mean that in a good way, the ride from the airport was super scary! The traffic in Lima is C-R-A-Z-Y! Centrally located and within walking distance it easy to get to all the city landmarks and attractions.
The decor was really pretty with its colorful lobby, marble floors, and art galleries. The room was clean, decorated nicely and came with all the standard amenities. It was cold in Peru, so the comfy blankets were really welcomed. This is a 5-star hotel with a 4-star price tag and I would definitely stay here again when visiting Lima, Peru.
I would definitely stay here again if I ever found myself in Lima again.”
- Large bathroom with stone tile and marble floors, nice but nothing overly luxurious.
- Flat Screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi with a stable connection
- Safe, Coffee Maker, Blow Dryer & Iron
- Free Bottled Water
- International Adapter Needed For Electronics
- Business Center
- World-Class Gym
- Roof-Top Pool
- The bellhops were attentive and always eager to help you with your bags or getting into the car.
- The customer service staff was very friendly and ready to greet you warm chocolate chip cookies to indulge your sweet tooth.
- English Was Available Upon Request
Have you stayed at the El Pardo DoubleTree By Hilton in Lima, Peru? Share your visit with me in the comments below!